[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-devel] 5.4 Artwork for t-shirts and posters?

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann ribalba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:18:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:21 AM, Garry.Dale <garry.dale at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Garry.Dale <garry.dale at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>>> btw, know anywhere local there were we might be able to order the shirts ?
>>
>> Yes, I have two quotes from local printers, but those are based upon
>> some generic details (i.e. style and quality of shirt, number of
>> colors in silkscreen, quantity ordered, etc.)
>
> Could someone post or point to an SVG format file of the following:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/wiki/common/modern-CentOS-logo.png
>
> ?
>
> I would like to use this graphic for some promo items.

What where you thinking about? Maybe produce a little more and we can
add them to the promo-box.

I have started a wiki page [1] under which all the promo material
should be uploaded like flyers, high res images etc. Unfortunately I
don't have the sources to anything, all of the stuff is scanned. HELP
needed.

Further you might want to add your name to the Promo SIG wiki page [2]

Cheers Didi

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Promo/Material
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Promo