[CentOS-promo] Software Freedom Day Pretoria

Tue Sep 1 11:45:09 UTC 2009
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <ribalba at gmail.com>

Hey

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Chris Geldenhuis
<chris.gelden at iafrica.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>  I will be at the Pretoria SFD on the 19th September promoting CentOS. I
> will have a system loaded with CentOS 5.3 for demonstrations.

Cool

> If possible I would like the artwork for a CentOS poster and possible
> fliers so that I can have them produced locally.

If you tell me where you are located (private mail) I can send you some
promo stuff.

> Anyone else who would like to help or who needs directions to the event
> can contact me off list.

Can you add it to the wiki or tell me the details so I can add it. The I
will add it to the Newsletter too.

Take care and cheers for promoting CentOS

Didi