[CentOS-promo] Rss for the Newsletter

Sun Sep 6 19:53:56 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 06.09.09 21:21, schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> On 09/06/2009 06:41 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>
>> Yupp. I was thinking about the lines of you making a Newsletter category
>> on your blog and if that one is fetchable via RSS ...
>
> how about just adding the moin rss feed for the page that lists the ones
> published ?

Ummm.

a) There is only one RSS feed available in moin
b) This RSS feed is for the "RecentChanges" page
c) This RSS feed contains the title of the changed page and the reason

I think Didi wants to have either NewsLetter content *or* pointer to
content in the Newsletter on planet.centos.org - and I'm with him there.
But moin cannot do that (I haven't found a plugin or macro for doing so
either).

Ralph