[CentOS-promo] Rss for the Newsletter

Mon Sep 7 09:51:05 UTC 2009
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <ribalba at gmail.com>

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Ralph
Angenendt<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 06.09.09 21:21, schrieb Karanbir Singh:
>> On 09/06/2009 06:41 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>>
>>> Yupp. I was thinking about the lines of you making a Newsletter category
>>> on your blog and if that one is fetchable via RSS ...
>>
>> how about just adding the moin rss feed for the page that lists the ones
>> published ?
>
> Ummm.
>
> a) There is only one RSS feed available in moin
> b) This RSS feed is for the "RecentChanges" page
> c) This RSS feed contains the title of the changed page and the reason
>
> I think Didi wants to have either NewsLetter content *or* pointer to
> content in the Newsletter on planet.centos.org - and I'm with him there.
> But moin cannot do that (I haven't found a plugin or macro for doing so
> either).

I have created a new Label on my blog called CentOSNewsletter wich can
be fetched by

http://feeds.feedburner.com/feedburner/PZYQ (Will add it to the wiki
and the new Newsletter)

or

http://www2.blogger.com/feeds/538313904544169736/posts/default/-/CentOSNewsletter

When I release the new Newsletter I will post an update and this then
should be available for the planet and everyone else.

If you are still looking for people to participate on the planet you
are also more than welcome to add

http://www2.blogger.com/feeds/538313904544169736/posts/default/-/centos

which are my CentOS ramblings.

Cheers Didi