[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-devel] 5.4 Artwork for t-shirts and posters?

Thu Sep 24 09:27:01 UTC 2009
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <ribalba at gmail.com>

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 09/23/2009 12:45 AM, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
>> Shouldn't be a problem. Shall we go for a curry/food on the 24th? Do
>> you know something nice? I live near to willsden green, some ideas?
>> Otherwise I would recommend the Little Star close to here. It's
>> supposed to be quite nice.
>
> Work things have changed schedules around a bit, can we do the 28th
> instead ?

My University starts on that day so I don't know if we will all be out
drinking later :). But how could I say no to a curry. When are you
flying? Maybe we should take this off the list.

> I know a fantastic south indian place near warren street / goodge stree.
> Would that be possible ? They do have some 'british curries' as well,
> but most of their stuff is the real deal.

Excellent. Send me the address and we can meet there.

Cheers Didi