[CentOS-promo] Next Newsletter release

Mon Sep 21 19:42:37 UTC 2009
Ernesto Celis <celisdelafuente at gmail.com>

2009/9/21 Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>

> Hi again,
>
> > On 20/09/09 00:13, Ernesto Celis wrote:
> >> channels of support where the efforts of Alain Reguera (Cuba) and
> >> Ernesto Perez (Ecuador) focus to provide in centos.org
> >> <http://centos.org> spaces that we spanish speaking users deserve;
> exist
> >> on the network alternate locations as http://ecualug.org
> >> <http://ecualug.org/>, http://www.alcancelibre.org
> >> <http://www.alcancelibre.org/> <http://www.alcancelibre.org/> and
> >> http://www.centos-es.org/ that have howto's and forums also involving
> >> members of this community, this resources along the wiki are sites of
> >> reference for new users in the mailing list.
> >
> > Its important that we clarify that none of the non centos.org are
> > endorsed in anyway by the project.
> >
> > Btw, terms of the logo use say that people need to ask the project for
> > permission to use it. I dont know of anyway who was refused, but its
> > important that people ask the question.
>
> Besides that I would suggest to use the resources CentOS already
> offers. We are also planning to add localized forums to the upcoming
> Web Environment.

I agree with Karanbir and Ralph suggestions, I must edit the text to reflect
what Kranbir suggests? or you'll do that?

Right now I don't remember in which of the non-centos.org sites use the
logo, but we're trying to reach the centos-es.org owner to invite him to
work more closely with the project. Ecualug site is owned by Ernesto Perez,
who already collaborates with CentOS-es and the same goes for
alcancelibre.org.
Any ways we'll check the logo usage and we'll invite the other sites to be
closer to the project.

> Best Regards
> Marcus

Saludos