[CentOS-promo] Latest Newsletter (1002).

Sun Apr 4 09:21:49 UTC 2010
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 3 April 2010 20:49, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:

> I am not very happy with how this release has been pushed.
> Proov-reading should be done in forehand, not afterwards.
>
> I would also prefer if the articled are added on-time and not just
> shortly before the release. In the past I have also used the
> 'template' for the upcoming version as scratchpad where I was working
> on articles nearly 'live'.

Agreed, Marcus. But let's just regard the events surrounding the
production of the current issue as a "one-off" and learn from it.

As we all (now) know, Didi had other rather pressing commitments.

Alan.