[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-docs] Newsletter status

Thu Apr 29 00:14:10 UTC 2010
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <didi at ribalba.de>

On 29/04/2010 00:13, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> (2) My feline alter ego, burakkucat [1], hisses and spits whilst his
> fur stands on end. Why? It seems that the wiki editing lock doesn't
> actually work. Didi managed to make and save an edit whilst I was
> still editing the page. :-x (That grumpy smilie -- there's an oxymoron
> for you -- is aimed at the wiki editing lock mechanism, not Didi. ;-)
> ) And yes, before Ralph says anything, the lock hadn't timed out for
> my session!

And I didn't see anything. I would have never saved over a notice. Sorry
anyway Alan. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble with my minor edit.
Maybe some testing is needed here with the wiki?

Alan.Beer++

> [1] http://www.centos.toracat.org/ajb/burakkucat.jpg

Maybe burakkucat can be friends with skittles [2] ;)

[2] http://picasaweb.google.com/ribalba/AllAndNothing#5411458767954175266

Cheers Didi
--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger