[CentOS-promo] [FrOSCon2010] Staff announced / generic information

didi ribalba at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:21:19 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de> wrote:
> I think Sarah sent Didi the data for the shirts (at least she wanted to
> do so). If there is a decision to order new shirts we can probably
> handle that if our expenses are covered (just like last time).

Yes she did. The problem is that some people voiced to opinion that
polo shirts would be better suited for something like CentOS. I looked
into that and they are quite expensive (For the money in the promo box
we can get about 15 I think). I don't want to make that decision on my
own.

Maybe now is the time to discuss this?

Cheers Didi

--