[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2010 - planning details

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Aug 17 05:57:12 EDT 2010

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

> Didi Hoffmann wrote:
>>  On 08/16/2010 01:09 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>>
>> >  Hmm, i'll estimate my arrival around 9 / 9:30 instead (i have to drive
>> > ~ 2h30 from belgium)
>>
>>  Are you bringing the USB sticks from Dag?
>
> If he gives me something to bring, i'd be happy to bring it for you :-)

Only the USB sticks, or aren't we doing the Wii-mote stuff this year ?

I was planning to 'ship' through Fabian:

  - 7x bluetooth usb dongles
  - 6x wiimotes
  - batteries and battery-loaders
  - flyers for the wiipresent project
  - 4x 4GB USB sticks

But 4 USB sticks and a LiveCD image is much more convenient ;-)