[CentOS-promo] [FrOSCon2010] Staff announced / generic information

Thu Aug 12 00:58:37 UTC 2010
Garry Dale <garry.dale at gmail.com>

On 08/11/2010 07:17 AM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> Additionally a polo with a printed logo looks weird (at least for me). A
> pattern would be ok, but IMO a logo on a polo should be rather small and
> trimmed with piping.

As a point of reference, last year I had some shirts made here in the
US, and they were fairly costly: about $37 USD. They were good quality
shirts, with some being short-sleeved polo and some being long-sleeved
button-down. I had the logo digitized and embroidered on the shirts; a
(large) jpg photo of the embroidery is here [1]. If you're able to go
with an embroidered logo, I would certainly recommend that option for
the Promo team.

That said, the t-shirts mentioned earlier in the thread were more
popular with the majority of the booth visitors at that conference.

:-)

gd

[1]
http://wiki.centos.org/GarryDale?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=embroidered_logo.jpg