[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM 2010

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Feb 2 20:00:17 UTC 2010

On 02/01/2010 10:54 PM, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
>> I'm definitely going to attend the beer event to meet other people, and
>> am leaving on sunday evening - so I'm still for "reusing" saturday
>
> +1
>
> Karan? What are you doing Friday?

Beer event on Friday evening for sure, but I suspect - like many years -
people will start coming together from well before the beer event, and
then head out for dinner on friday night as well. So plenty of time to
hang around and meet up.

It might be worth sharing a mobile number around, so its possible to
meet up on the day!

- KB