[CentOS-promo] CentOS Newsletter #1001

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Sun Feb 14 19:08:58 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick note -- more for Marcus and Didi -- that I have finally
made a start on proof-reading the latest issue of the Newsletter.

Hopefully, the changes I have made to the Interview (Section 4) do not
put a different meaning to the replies gathered during that interview
-- only Didi will be able to check that. There is one line in section
4.6 that is somewhat ambiguous (to me, at least) and I have flagged it
with a /!\ icon and comment. I'm not sure which application "uses up
spare lab cycles". :-)

Regards,
Alan.