[CentOS-promo] Status of Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:34:48 UTC 2010

Am 06.01.10 09:32, schrieb Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann:
> Hey
>
> I am just looking at flights for the Linux-Tag in Germany. Is there
> some progress?

We got a pre-approval for a booth, which I have to acknowlegde. I will
add you as the third person for the booth (Christoph and me being the
other two). I'll use your gmail address for that (we might be able to
change that later).

We have space for 2 A0 posters. One of those will be printed by
Chemnitzer Linuxtage (and we should take up that offer, this way all
booths(?) look similar), one is for us.

More to come, I guess we have final approval directly after the weekend.

Cheers,

Ralph