[CentOS-promo] Monthly Promo / Newsletter meeting

didi ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:49:56 EDT 2010

Hey

As agreed I have organised a promo / Newsletter meeting that we will
be holding over VOIP. I have added the dates and times to the wiki
[1]. I hope a lot of people can attend. If someone can not make the
Voip meeting please come onto IRC and ask your question there and I
will keep you posted as well as keep a log of stuff that was decided.
You can also just send me a mail and I will then bring it up.

The first meeting will be on Wed 4th of August at 8.00 (GMT). I hope
you can all make it.

Cheers Didi

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Team/Meetings

--