[CentOS-promo] CentOS Pulse #1006 - The August Newsletter.

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Jul 27 11:34:03 EDT 2010

Hail Chief Editor, Didi and the rest of the editorial team,

As the first day of August is this coming Sunday, as there is
currently very little committed to disk, as an interview with / a
monologue by a CentOS user is still required (my candidate has
currently declined -- at least for this issue) and -- from my personal
situation -- I have a pressing editorial commitment that *must be*
submitted *before* next Sunday, I would like to propose that the
release date of the August issue of the newsletter be set as August
15th, 2010.

Comments? Grumbles? (Payment, in used £50 notes, to be placed in the
usual location, please!)

Alan / burakkucat.