[CentOS-promo] Newsletter late this time

Mon Jun 7 13:28:11 UTC 2010
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 6 June 2010 00:50, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <didi at ribalba.de> wrote:
> On 05/06/2010 16:38, Alan Bartlett wrote:
>> On 30 May 2010 11:50, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann<ribalba at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> If Didi is going to release it on the 8th (next Tuesday), I would
>> appreciate it if all last-minute additions are completed by the end of
>> the 6th (tomorrow, Sunday).
>
> Thanks :) I will read over it again tomorrow.

O.k. folks, I think that's it for this issue. Please have a final
check -- if time permits -- as I'm sure our translators will want to
get their language versions in sync with the English copy.

Unless anyone says "Nay" ( loudly ), Didi will release it tomorrow, 8th June.

Thanks to all the editorial team for their effort.

Alan / burakkucat.
( Your "proof-reader", an English pedantic nit-picker. )