[CentOS-promo] IRC meeting

Mon Mar 1 14:03:28 UTC 2010
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 25 February 2010 21:18, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to have a small "meeting" with everybody interested in doing
> promo things on IRC.
>
> I'd suggest Tuesday, March 2nd, 21:00 UTC on #centos-devel, if that is
> fine with everyone. If not, please say so.

As it is polite to acknowledge the message, so I do so, Ralph. ;-)

Not being involved in any form of promo activity and only "lurking"
here for Newsletter related matters, I won't be attending the
"meeting". I trust that all other promo persons will be attending
(only Didi & Marcus have confirmed) -- I note that nobody has said
that they can't make it.

Alan.