[CentOS-promo] Who is organising T-Dose 2010?

Tue Nov 2 18:32:29 UTC 2010
Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de>

Am 02.11.2010 19:21, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> Am 02.11.10 19:13, schrieb Bert Desmet:
>
>> for as far as I know, Tosh is going to T dose
>> but I don't know what he is planning in terms of booth stuff..
>> also, I checked with him today for swag, and he doesn't have any.
>
> I know. Most of the things which are in Europe are in my closet at the
> moment.

Three people for a booth is quite few, but for a small event like T-Dose
it could work out. If we decide to run a booth there it would be handy
to have the promo-stuff. If we don't run a booth it doesn't hurt either
(if you don't take shipping into account).
You could send the stuff to my company address if you want, but it has
to arrive before Friday 12:00 as I'll be leaving around that time.

If the next event after T-Dose is FOSDEM (is it?) it doesn't really
matter who carries the stuff around. I can keep it, give it to Tosh, or
somehow route it to Fabian.

Regards,
Andreas

--