[CentOS-promo] Who is organising T-Dose 2010?

Tue Nov 2 17:00:06 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de> wrote:
> I usually don't reply to myself. However:
>
> Looks like we *do* have a confirmed booth at T-DOSE as we're listed as a
> Project. Looks like Tosh arranged that. At least he is listed as a Contact.
> However, I haven't seen any posts concerning this topic...
>
> As T-DOSE is only 4 days away, I somehow feel we need to handle this quick.

That's rather bad. If absolutely needed, I can get the promo stuff
over which I have at home at the moment.

There are still T-Shirts sitting in the US, as we didn't know that
they could be needed sooner than Fosdem - those we cannot bring over
in that short amount of time (and we had no luggage space for them,
anyway).

I need to know *today* as I am going to be away over the weekend. And
there's not that much to send over (stamps, fridge magnets, the
banner).

Regards,

Ralph