[CentOS-promo] Fedora 14 & Enterprise Linux release event (belgium)

Bert Desmet biertie at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 21 10:42:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

There will be a cool release event for Fedora 14 and hopefully RHEL
6.0 on Saturday 27 November 2010 in Antwerp, Belgium.
We hope RHEL 6 will be released by then, but if not, we'll have some
things to talk about anyway I think.

So, who is interested in coming? next to awesome gadgets and food
there will be a lot of interesting people you can network with.

The complete address is:
Don Bosco Werken én Leren
Valkenveld 70, 2610 Wilrijk
Belgium

and everybody is welcome from 6pm.

also, if anyone would be interested in giving a presentation / talk
(even a 5 minut talk)
please let me know!

some links:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F14_Antwerp