[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM - Call for Developer Rooms

Wed Oct 13 13:25:38 UTC 2010
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

didi wrote:
> A devroom is a room in which projects can organize their own schedule,
> made of presentations, brainstorming and hacking sessions. Our goal is
> to stimulate developer collaboration and cross-pollination between
> projects.
>
> http://fosdem.org/2011/call_for_devrooms
>
> Who is orga for Fosdem?
>
> Didi

Hi Didi,

As you know, and as it was organized last year by the Fosdem organizers,
there is no devroom anymore for Linux Distributions . From that page you
pointed us to : "Linux/*BSD/... distribution projects should not request
a devroom, but instead participate in the Distribution Miniconf"
So CentOS will not apply for a devroom (only for a booth) but if some of
you have bright ideas for the Distribution Miniconf (Ralph participated
last year and it was a success ...), feel free to subscribe to that
Distribution Miniconf list :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin