[CentOS-promo] Promo box

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:48:46 EDT 2011

Am 26.04.11 20:33, schrieb Andreas Rogge:

> Inventory (Didi/Andreas/total), counted on April 20th, 2011:
>
> 0/1/1 x T-Shirt, black, S (the one with the small logo)
> 1/2/3 x T-Shirt, grey, S
> 4/8/12 x T-Shirt, grey, L
> 3/5/8 x T-Shirt, grey, XL
> 2/6/8 x T-Shirt, grey, 2X
> (no Size M Shirts. Does that even exist in the US?)

Yeah, I think "M" was the first size we ran out of :)

Can we get the rest somehow to Didi pre-Linuxtag? If you hace the
cashbox (including cash?) there should be enough money in there for
postage, I guess.

I guess same goes for fridge magnets and the metal thingies. Business
cards should be enough, DVDs I also still have here.

Regards,

Ralph