[CentOS-promo] CentOS Rollup for events ...

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sat Jan 8 05:52:37 EST 2011

> Am 07.01.11 10:23, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
> > Hey promo team !
> >
> > One thing i always see during events is the use of rollups. What about
> acquiring one CentOS rollup (generic one, without any release/date inside) that
> can be used from events to events and be the promo box companion ?
> > For example : http://www.rollup-express.com/lang-en/
> > Thoughts ?
>
> Oh, I thought they were more expensive. We absolutely need the smallest
> one, as it might need to go on a plane.
>
> Any ideas on what to put on there?
>
> Ralph

I was thinking about just the logo, name and url(s) ..
Maybe a slogan (the one used actually is "sysadmin's choice")
So nothing related to a version/event/whatever so that it can used for a long time :-)
Price seems to be (in euros) :  49 (rollup) + 10 (image processing fee) + 15 (standard delivery cost in .be) = 74 euros * 1.21 (vat) = 89.54 € ... I haven't looked elsewhere, just gathering thoughts about that idea :-)
--
Fabian Arrotin
test -e /dev/human/brain || ( echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq ; echo c > /proc/sysrq-trigger )