[CentOS-promo] wish list

Tue Jan 18 11:21:32 UTC 2011

On 01/18/2011 09:03 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>> I'm trying to get a wish list together for the promo team. Here is what
>> I have so far :
>
> The needed money to buy all those items :-)

I want us to stop asking people for donations / money at the promo
events and am trying to get someone to sponsor this stuff. There is a
slim chance that it might come through ( perhaps not the TV's etc - but
the basic stuff might ).

> I'll add a Roll-up (see my previous mail about that) .. unfortunately,
> no 'official' answer (yet) for that request ...

Wasn't Didi going to ask around his local shop for slogan suggestions :)

- KB