[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2011 / August 20th/21st

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Fri Jul 22 10:33:36 EDT 2011

FrOSCon 2011 [1] is approching.

On August 20th/21st the 6th FrOSCon will take place in St. Augustin,
Germany. We have filed  a request for a booth. The booth is more or less
confirmed (i.e. they confirmed a booth, but weren't sure wether or not
they could provide the layout I requested).

We still need people to man the booth.
For now it is Sarah, Brian and me.

Is there anyone else willing to help out?
Brian and/or Didi, can you bring the rest of the Promo-Material from Berlin?

I don't know wether or not FrOSCon is going to provide cheap hotel rooms
this year.
However, as last year Sarah and me offer you to stay at our place. We
have two spare double-beds, air-beds, lots of space and free WiFi.
Unlike last year we even have light switches, paperhangings and a real
kitchen. :)

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://froscon.org/