[CentOS-promo] Texas Linux Fest

Fri Mar 25 00:24:35 UTC 2011
Chris W Tucker <cwtucker at ironcomm.com>

Got the information back from them today,
It would require serious sponsorship to make it happen.
Hotel alone is $489 for the weekend, and the booth/table area at the
bronze level is $500.
I have no idea what protocol on this is, I just wanted to make sure
that everyone knew it was coming up.
Cheers,
Chris