[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2012 / Fwd: Call for Exhibitors

Thu Apr 26 13:35:01 UTC 2012
Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de>

Hello Everyone,

I got a call for exhibitors for FrOSCon 2012[1] today. It takes place on
August 25th/26th 2012 at the University of Applied Sciences
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in St. Augustin, GERMANY.

I'm willing to organize the event like I did in the past years. What I
need is at least one committed helper and a rough number of CentOS
people that will help out so I can ask for a reasonable amount of tables
and chairs.

I can also help out with transfer from/to Airport/Train Station. Like in
the past years Sarah and me also offer free accommodation (i.e. you can
all stay at our place if you want - we've got lots of space).

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://www.froscon.org

-------- Original-Nachricht --------