[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2012 / Booth Confirmed

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Wed Aug 1 06:09:50 EDT 2012

Hello Folks,

it is only four weeks left until FrOSCon takes place on August 25th/26th
in St. Augustin, Germany.

As every year, we do have a booth confirmed. Sadly we're missing staff.
Right now it is just Sarah and me. Sarah will have to leave on Sunday
morning.

FrOSCon has Rooms at Hotel Regina, for 20 EUR per Person and Night. You
can have a double room or a three bed room (which will then be shared
with one or two other people).

Also, for people short on budget we (Sarah and me) can offer a stay at
our place.

Regards,
Andreas
--