[CentOS-promo] T Shirts Slogan + Design

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Feb 2 18:01:05 EST 2012

Am 02.02.2012 18:01, schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> On 02/02/2012 02:44 PM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>> Maybe I'll bring along one of these if I find the time to create it. One
>> of my DVD writers woed, so I'm burning DVDs with only two drives :(
>> right now.
>
> I have an external usb2 dvd-rw, would that help if I brought it along ?

Depends. If it is reasonably fast (at least 8x) and we run out of disks
during FOSDEM it would help.

I do have 20 Install DVDs for x86_64 and another 20 for i386. I'm also
going to do 20 Live DVDs for each arch also.

 From my memory and our records that should be sufficient for FOSDEM.
However, I'll bring the DVD Drives and the Printer - just in case :)

Regards,
Andreas

--
Solvention Ltd. & Co. KG