[CentOS-promo] Second Call for the promo box ...

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 11 08:00:28 EST 2012

On 01/11/2012 12:58 PM, Always Learning wrote:
>> Umm... maybe nice CentOS 6 DVDs?
> 64 or 32 bit ?  Better still, some LIVE CDs additionally.

in the past, we've noticed that most people actually only ever want
x86_64 these days.

LiveDVD's are easy as well.

I'm guessing we can just get 200 DVD's and burn as needed. Not that I
have any optical device anymore.

> With a bit of planning Centos could have imported several hundreds /
> thousands from China at a very, very low price including MwSt and EU
> customs duty.

what planning and what would we do with thousands of these :) remember
the shelf life is another issue, in 6 months, we need a new point release

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax