[CentOS-promo] Second Call for the promo box ...

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 11 10:37:28 EST 2012

On 01/11/2012 03:24 PM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>> I just spoke to a local promo printing guy - and he might be able to do
>> some DVD's for us, but he can only do 1 colour, so we cant get the
>> CentOS logo onto there. Would it work if we just had the white outline
>> and the name ?
> I'm fine with almost anything that is accurate, reproducible and is not
> handwriting :)

ok, so how many disks do you have ? and should we try and get stickers
printed for them ? I'll speak to the person here (
uniformleisurewear.co.uk is the closest thing to a website that they
have ) and see if we can start the process off for some disks.

We might be able to get some usb-keys and get livemedia onto that ( but
dont count on it yet, I need to do some work around before that is
confirmed )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax