[CentOS-promo] Second Call for the promo box ...

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jan 17 20:23:46 EST 2012

On 01/13/2012 08:42 AM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>> looks like the best way to address this is going to be buying a printer,
>> and buying printable dvd's. I've get something sorted
>>
> What was also what I had in mind.
> I can do that if you like.

Sure, if you want to do that - let me know what the costs are going to
be in advance, before you go out and buy anything. Also, are you happy
to do these prints for other events as well ? Hopefully, we will be
doing atleast a few events in the US, Asia and one in Japan as well this
year.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax