[CentOS-promo] USB / Flash disks

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 18 07:45:20 EST 2012

hi guys,

If we were to get 100 of them made up, they would cost us  ( each ):

4 GB : £4.85
8 GB : £5.99

This includes two sides printing, the keys are metal and have a socket
for the usb port, so not the flimsy plastic sorts[1]

If we were to get these done from China, we can get them for £1.95 and
£2.65 respectively, and that would include the same dual side full
colour print on a different sort a usb key[2] - however has the benefit
that they will preload data that we send over as an ISO file

Lead time for the UK provider is 2 weeks ( making it suiteable for
Fosdem ), and from China is 3 weeks ( making it slighty unsuiteable for
Fosdem ).

[1] flimsy plastic sorts seem to only cost 10% less, making it rather
unattractive.
[2] I am trying to get hardware details and pictures for both the
products, as soon as I do I will forward that on here as well.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax