[CentOS-promo] Stickers Update

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Mar 1 13:03:40 EST 2012

hi guys,

Marian at 1H hosting has offered to sponsor some stickers - the first
lot came in yesterday ( 400 logo stickers ), and I'm expecting another
1000 'powered by CentOS' and 400 more 'Logo + CentOS' ones by the
weekend or early next week.

So, whats the best thing that we can do ? One option is making 'packets'
of 2 logo stickers, 2 logo + CetOS ones, 10 powered by ones and put
those on the promo site against cost of shipping. OR we can just put
them up individually ? or a mix ?

What would most people prefer to get ?

Logo stickers are 3cm by 3cm cut to the shape of the logo,