[CentOS-promo] Stickers Update

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Mar 2 06:37:22 EST 2012

On 03/02/2012 12:37 AM, Khusro Jaleel wrote:
> On 01/03/12 18:03, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> hi guys,
>> So, whats the best thing that we can do ? One option is making 'packets'
>> of 2 logo stickers, 2 logo + CetOS ones, 10 powered by ones and put
>> those on the promo site against cost of shipping. OR we can just put
>> them up individually ? or a mix ?
>
> The packet idea seems good, I think it will be quite a hassle shipping
> just one sticker at a time in a single envelope.

there is that.

Also, if I was asking for stickers to show my support for a project - it
would be nice to get more than 1. I suspect royal mail postage for 1 V/s
a few wont be very different.

Maybe £1 postage, anywhere in the world might be nice. Let me see if I
can swing that ( and we would need to add cost of envelop and paypal
commission on top ).

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax