[CentOS-promo] Stickers Update

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Mar 2 10:53:12 EST 2012

On 03/02/2012 01:39 PM, Thomas Göttgens wrote:
> - Offer a pack with selection of all stickers (2 or 3 pieces each)
> - Offer packs of 10 or 20 stickers of ONE kind

That sounds like a great idea. I've emailed the printing company to see
if they can perhaps pre-cut into groups. Lets see what they come back with.

> That way you can accomodate people that want to show their personal
> support (fans) and people wanting to give them out to others, maybe as
> part of a local presentation or LUG (promotions).

yup, that would be quite cool. I've always wanted to have like a
promo-pack, with a couple of Tshirts, a lot of stickes and some flyers
that we can post out to anyone doing a talk or a presentation about
CentOS or manning a CentOS table at an event etc.

We dont really have the funds to organise that at this time though :/
Nor the resources to setup a co-ordination process to get people
interested in promoting CentOS into events around the world.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax