[CentOS-promo] TShirt funds

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Mar 4 20:51:08 EST 2012

On 03/02/2012 11:41 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> So were almost cleaned out of TShirts at promo.centos.org - total
> collection is £2095 at the moment, I've still got just over 50 packages
> left to send out - but so far, after paying postage and packing costs it
> looks as if we are going to be left with just over £1200 in funds. [1]

Ok so here is the breakdown folks:

Total collections from the promo site : £2064.00
Total collections via direct funds[1] :   £45.00
Total : £2109.00

the total from promo site is different from what I had previously
reported since a couple of the paypal authorizations failed to come
through - I've emailed the guys who had placed those requests; still
have their t-shirts put aside. if i dont heat back in a weeks time, I'll
add those back to the site stock and update here.

Paypal charges : 106.24
NETT: 2002.76

Total cost of packaging material :   £73.50
Total cost of postage   : £1012.05
Total req: 117 ( 112 from promo site, 5 over email )
Cost of parking my car at the postoffice : £15

Residue: £902.21

I also still have some of the mailer bags & customs declaration forms
left for next time.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax