[CentOS-promo] TShirt funds

Fri Mar 2 17:10:26 UTC 2012
Khusro Jaleel <mailing-lists at kerneljack.com>

On 03/02/2012 11:41 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> I've also had interest from memset.com to sponsor a TShirt run ( which
> works out to be just under £1000 for 200 TShirts ).
>
> I have a few ideas, but it would be nice to get some more feedback first.
>
> And thanks Khusro for helping setup the promo web site.

With regards to the website, you're welcome :-) I am going to be
applying updates to the site as and when they appear, and need to work
out a way to be notified about OpenCart updates. It seems they don't
have a simple -announce mailing-list, just the forum, which makes it
difficult to know when an update has been released.

I saw that memset conversation on twitter, glad it worked out with a
T-shirt run! I hope the Amazon conversation about an official CentOS AMI
on EC2 turns out the same.

As for ideas, I am not familiar with the various venues and methods you
guys use (apart from conferences) so will probably also wait for some
ideas from other people first.

Thanks,
Khusro