[CentOS-promo] USB keys source ?

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Tue Oct 2 08:02:05 EDT 2012

On 10/02/2012 09:47 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the info already
>
> On 10/01/2012 11:15 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>> I can dig deeper if you provide more details on the needs
> in terms of details, we could get upto $1000 for this, but we need to
> get a quote and then go back to the potential donor with details. we
> also need to make sure that they are able to pay the vendor directly
> with a delivery address being where the promo box is ( Ralph's address ?)
All those are online shops. You register an account, select what you
want to purchase, add to shopping cart, decide on shipping address,pay,
wait. Optionally one can select expedite delivery which comes with the
benefit of a tracking number .
So basically all one can do is to chose a particular device, decide on
the number of identical items, order. Short of providing an URL to the
page of the device, I have no idea what else can be shown to a third party.

     manuel