[CentOS-promo] Haowei would like to join CentOS Promo SIG Group and help CentOS Promotion things in China

Haowei.Lee cyrus_evans at 163.com
Mon Sep 3 19:51:44 EDT 2012

At 2012-09-04 02:03:28,"Karanbir Singh" <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>It looks like someone already registered a CentOS account on Weibo.com -
>is that you ?

Hello Karan,
         Thanks for your reply. I never registered Weibo for centos as I just come for discussing this with the team. Due to the issue you mention here, I may help to talk with SinaWeibo team to revert weibo name CentOS for us if I can get the team approval and authorization. I am waiting for the team idea for my application. Thank you so much.