[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sat Dec 21 07:52:05 UTC 2013

On 20/12/13 19:15, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> Am 20.12.2013 17:00, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
>> Who's the Promo Box and what's still inside ?
> Stuff is at my place, I don't have a sane inventory - but I can tell you
> we have some stuff left.
> I'll try to make an inventory this weekend.

Cool, thanks a lot.

>> Karanbir wanted balloons like last year, and I got feedback from people
>> attending Fosdem  last year who thought that it was a great idea.
>> So do we go with balloons ?
> +1 from me. We still have balloons, but I have to check wether they're
> still ok. On FrOSCon in August they were already worn out a bit.

Hmm, I guess we can order new balloons. The shop where I got the helium
is nice and i'll see with them how much would that cost -> easy to catch
both balloons and helium at the same place and no shipping costs as it's
local to me.

>> What about stickers and t-shirts ? I don't think we'll have free
>> t-shirts like last year.
> No, probably not.
>
> Also I don't know wether or not I'll make it to FOSDEM. Sarah is
> pregnant and ETA is somewhere around the end of January. So the schedule
> might become an issue.

Well, that's what I would call a good news ! Sarah and you will miss us
this year, but that will be for a good reason ;-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab