[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Fri Dec 20 18:15:32 UTC 2013
Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de>

Am 20.12.2013 17:00, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
> Who's the Promo Box and what's still inside ?
Stuff is at my place, I don't have a sane inventory - but I can tell you
we have some stuff left.
I'll try to make an inventory this weekend.

> Karanbir wanted balloons like last year, and I got feedback from people
> attending Fosdem  last year who thought that it was a great idea.
> So do we go with balloons ?
+1 from me. We still have balloons, but I have to check wether they're
still ok. On FrOSCon in August they were already worn out a bit.

> What about stickers and t-shirts ? I don't think we'll have free
> t-shirts like last year.
No, probably not.

Also I don't know wether or not I'll make it to FOSDEM. Sarah is
pregnant and ETA is somewhere around the end of January. So the schedule
might become an issue.

Regards,
Andreas

--