[CentOS-promo] A Dojo in London?or two?

Sat Apr 5 00:09:48 UTC 2014

hi

I've now been offered 2 venues in London, UK for dojos - one comes as a
complete sponsorship package ( venue, food, some sponsorship for
speakers ) and the other is just the venue. Before I go back and start
talking about dates etc, it might be good to try and workout when is a
good time.

We can either have the two fairly close to each other ( same week ? )
and seperate on content ( make one new user focused, the other more
intense ? ) or we can have similar content, but spread a few months apart.

Neither of the two venues is likely to be available pre July.

thoughts ?
--
Karanbir Singh