[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at karlsruhe, germany

Wed Apr 16 17:04:18 UTC 2014
Matthias Albert <matthias.albert at inovex.de>

Am 16.04.2014 um 16:00 schrieb Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>:

> Signierter PGP Teil
> On 04/16/2014 02:45 AM, Matthias Albert wrote:
> > So what do you think? Should we plan the dojo around the flock date
> > or should we schedule it on 4th August?
>
> If it's near Flock, then we can (if you like) involve some of the
> folks already travelling from the U.S. to Europe for Flock. It's up to
> whomever is going to run the event, though.
>
> > From our side 4th August would be fine too.
>
> I'd say figure out the best date for the organizer(s) and run with it.

Sounds good. I would say that we have found a date.

"Monday, 4th August 2014 - Cologne/Germany"

Cheers,

	Matthias

--
Matthias Albert

Head of IT Engineering & Operations

inovex GmbH
Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 6
76131 Karlsruhe
Mobil +49 173 31 81 022
matthias.albert at inovex.de
www.inovex.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Pforzheim
AG Mannheim, HRB 502126
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Müller

Wir nutzen Technologien um unsere Kunden glücklich zu machen. Und uns selbst.