[CentOS-promo] New t-shirt (was Re: 10 year anniversary)

Tuomas Kuosmanen tigert at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 11:02:31 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Okay. The "ringer" should make it stand out a bit too, which is
good at conference booths as well (until the next day when everyone
is wearing the giveaway shirts ;)

I'll review the feedback once more and will create a proposed design
we can agree on, and lets get this done :-)

Do we have a manufacturer with possible color choices in our sights already?

//Tuomas