[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Aug 25 09:30:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

Answering Adrian:

> @Jaime Melis - Will you be talking on behalf of the OpenNebula team? If
not, could you please let us know who will be talking and also send us your
session proposal + a short abstract?

I can confirm someone from the OpenNebula Team will be there at the event.
I can not confirm it will be me right now, but it will be someone from the
Core team. However, if it's OK with you, simply list me as the speaker, and
if need be we can change the speaker (however the talk and the abstract
will still be the same).

Title - Abstract:
OpenNebula on CentOS - A zero to hero session on running your own cloud on
CentOS Linux with OpenNebula, KVM and glusterfs. We will finish off with a
conversation around some of the pitfalls of modern day on premise clouds

Jaime Melis
Project Engineer
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org