[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula

Fri Aug 8 12:05:32 UTC 2014
Adrian Bora <abora at cloudbasesolutions.com>

Hello,

I want to let you know about 2-day CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula Techdays event we are planning to do in Timisoara on September 26/27.

We had a discussion with Karanbir and Jaime Melis from the OpenNebula team and the details are starting to take shape, so i wanted to announce it on the CentOS promo mailing list.

Here are the details:

The first day will be a 4 hour workshop / tutorial held by the OpenNebula core team. In the second day, we will have a full-day CentOS Dojo event with 6 speaker sessions. We might have even more, if there are more people interested in speaking and sharing from their experience in using CentOS. If so, we will split the room at some point to accommodate multiple session at the same time.

Every day will be followed by networking + going out for some beers.

Date: September 26/27
Location: Timisoara, Romania
Venue: City Business Centre<http://www.business-centre.ro/>
Event Sponsors: Cloudbase Solutions, Unified Post
Speakers: Karanbir Singh<https://uk.linkedin.com/in/karanbirsingh>, Alessandro Pilotti<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/alessandro-pilotti/3/a21/210>, Valentin Bud,<https://ro.linkedin.com/in/valentinbud> Jaime Melis<http://es.linkedin.com/pub/jaime-melis/19/8b1/5>

We have another 2 potential speakers who have yet to confirm. In the next period I will focus on working on the session titles and topics. Once we have everything set, i will post it on this thread.

If there are any members of this mailing list who are based in Timisoara or any neighbouring city, and would like to speak during the CentOS Dojo, please get in touch.

I am expecting about 60-80 people from Timisoara and other neighbouring cities to attend this joint event.

@Karanbir, @Jim - If there is anything in terms of details that you need me to clarify please write me.

Any feedback / suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,
Have a nice day!