[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Brussels 2015

Tue Dec 16 18:00:08 UTC 2014
Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>

On 12/16/2014 07:19 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> We've got venue confirmation for the Dojo in Brussels on the 30th Jan 2015.
>
> I'd like to try and change the format of the Dojo's into 2015 to be more
> around hands on, tutorial like formats and lesser of ( but still have
> some ) regular talks.
>
> For the Dojo @ Brussels, we have 2 rooms and it would make sense to run
> two independant tracks. Perhaps one around Cloud and the other around
> traditional onpremise computing.
>
> Consider this also to be a Cfp.

I'd like to do a talk on Atomic if possible. This would be a demo of
CentOS Atomic + an overview of the SIG and how to be involved.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst