[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Cincinnati, USA

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 21:29:27 UTC 2014

On 02/19/2014 03:09 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 02/19/2014 07:53 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> I have connections at the University of Cincinnati. How much space are
>> we talking about?
> 60 people is perfect, and if we can get some level of catering ( or even
> access to a cafeteria for lunch ) => perfect.

The director of the school of information technology responds:

=======
Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the School of Information Technology would
love to be part a sponsor and provide the venue. The best time would be
during spring break (week of march 17). If not, we can work out
something but we will need an advanced notice. For instance, are you
looking for something in the summer, next fall, etc.

We can find venues during the school days for a full day event if there
is enough advanced planning. Otherwise, during the breaks will be best.
=========

March 17 seems really soon - how long does it take to plan these things?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/